wife, mom, scrapbooker.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005



I used the new Chatterbox Sunroom papers here... :)

8 You say...

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger NikkiH said…

    It's Gorgeous Amy! I love that paper, so eye catching and those pictures are so cute! Ally is just beautiful. (I want a girl) lol. Thanks for sharing, I love it when you share ;) hint hint....

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Emily Kate said…

    Wow this is just beautiful!

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous marie cox said…

    so jealous...I want those papers!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Robyn Werlich said…

    Hey girl! Lovin' this layout and your last one about you! Your so fabulous! I'm so aching about the new CBX products - it's just killing me! So beautiful! Hugs!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    amy... what can I say! Your work is amazing! I am truly inspired by you!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Linda Harrison said…

    Wonderful page and beautiful papers! Send me the scraps, k? :)

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous katie said…

    Cute layouts!! If you get a chance you should up load some layouts on my site www.scraphappykt.com Hope to see ya there!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous iralamija said…

    nice LO!

    Have a nice day

    Bety.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home