wife, mom, scrapbooker.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

11 pounds...

11 pounds have changed me from an optomistic little (or not so) pregnant woman to an insecure, fat calorie-counting maniac.

i can't believe i gained 11 pounds in 6 weeks...
gross.
i know i'm pregnant..but still..
gross.
i have stretch marks where they weren't (ahem rear)...
gross.
my boobs have reached DD already...
gross.

i know i'm supposed to be lovin' this pregnancy and not CARING about stuff like weight...like i vowed to do...BUT..i can't help it. :( only 13 more weeks...

i just hope i can get rid of this weight as easily as i've been able to in the past.
OH..and my doctor has informed me that he will NOT be doing an early c-section. he will be out of town for a week before my due date, and seeing as my due date is a saturday, i will have to wait until the coming monday (assuming the hospital has room) for my c-section. let me just say...my daughter was born a week early...and was 9 1/2 lbs. i am scared what a full term baby might be...yikes.

have a good day! (or at least try after reading my DOWNER of a post.. ;) )

2 You say...

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    To make you feel better, my first child was almost 9 lbs. Dr was sure the second child would be as big or bigger, so he scheduled an induction (granted, only 3 days before my due date). She was 7 lbs, 6 oz! And 3rd baby turned out to be 6 lbs, 14 ozs. So even though docs say babies usually get bigger, the reverse can happen.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger tara said…

    just be grateful you didn't gain 50 like i did with my first baby!!! well i guess my body needed to because i was so skinny at the time....man! hope you have a smaller one this time!!!!!! but not toooooo small...hugs!!!!!
    tara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home