wife, mom, scrapbooker.

Friday, June 17, 2005

sucker!

i am a sucker for these lists! agh! by the end of all of this you'll probably know more about to than you wanted to.... ;) (thanks Chris)

Me - from A to Z

A - Act your age - 26 going on 21
B - Breast size - Umm....does this really need to be public knowledge? If this is a deep burning question you want answered by me, email me. LOL
C - Chore you hate - Apparently, cleaning my studio...
D - Dad's name - Robert
E - Essential makeup item - Loreal Voluminous mascara
F - Favorite singer - Josh Groban, hands down.
G - Gold or silver - Silver
H - Hometown - Dallas, Texas
I - IceCream - Anything without nuts and/or mint flavoring
J - Job title - Amy Momwifehomemaker, M.D. (hehe)
K - Kisses, what kind do you prefer - Not messy...
L - Living arrangements - 2500sq ft pad in suburbia (me too, Chris)
M - Meat, favorite kind - None...although I will eat chicken/turkey on occasion...
N - Number of kiddos - 1 & another on the way
O - Overnight hospital stays - OH wow...um...3 when I was pregnant with Ally...3 when I had Ally...4 when Ally had RSV...and 4 more when she got ITP. So that is...about 14.
P - Packing habits - I pack my gloc...oh wait..LOL I hate packing. Greg usually does most of it when we move. Suitcases...I always pack WAY to much. Better safe than sorry, right? :)
Q - Quote that you love - There are really too many, and I'm feeling indecisive...
R - Religion - LDS (Latter-Day Saint)
S - Siblings - 3 brothers, 3 sisters.
T - Time you get up in the morning - Between 6:30-7am (TOO EARLY)
U - Underwear of choice - Again, if you really need to know....email me. LOL
V - Vegetable you can't stand - Asparagus...ew.
W - Worst habit - I have a lot of these...but biting my nails comes to mind.
X - Xrays - How many? No clue!
Y - Yummy food you make - Everyone seems to flock to my house when I make my crock-pot tortilla soup & peach cobbler. (not at the same time, of course..)
Z - Zodiac sign - Libra

Have a GREAT day!

3 You say...

  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous chris said…

    love love Josh - got to see him in concert at the Mandalay Bay here in las vegas - so expensive were the tickets and I had to buy them 6 months in advance but so worth it - his voice is just so powerful in person

    your welcome - i keep finding these sort of things on different blogs and they are addicting




























    . th

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Jessi said…

    I love the lists too...I love the picture of your daughter. What a good picture.

    I enjoyed my visit on your blog...

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger doris said…

    great list!!! and i love tortilla soup too! :d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home