wife, mom, scrapbooker.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Round & round & round we go...

My belly, that is. I was really depressed the other day after posting a photo of my belly on the "Pregnant Pubsters" thread on Two Peas. I am huge...bigger or as big as people MUCH further along than I am. It didn't help matters that on Saturday I attended a baby shower of a friend in the ward (who is due in early August), and her belly was smaller than mine. Not only hers, but the two others who were due BEFORE me. I know that I get big (thanks for the genes, mom)...but I really thought this pregnancy would be different. I was so much bigger with Ally so much sooner. But I've definately made up for that. I am 135 pounds (10 pounds gained)and looking like I'm either carrying multiples or much further along than my 24 weeks.

I wasn't OK with this until yesterday. I got tired of whining to deaf ears. (Greg, my sister, my mom....) I got tired of feeling sorry for myself when I should be nothing but grateful that we're being blessed with another child. I'm not sure anything in particular got me away from feeling sorry for myself. But I'm glad to be over it. SO what if I'm big? It won't be like this forever. :) So here I am, in all my glory.....

6 You say...

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous heidi said…

    I think you look beautiful!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Jessi said…

    I think you look beautiful!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger doris said…

    you look beautiful. and you're not that big. i stopped counting at 50 lbs. luckily i delivered a few days later. :d

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Emily Kate said…

    Are you kidding?? You look gorgeous!! I hope I look half that good when I'm pregnant!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    you're lookin' so cute, amy! love that photo!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Robyn Werlich said…

    You are the cutest prego girl I've seen! Love it! You look awesome - your so stinkin' tiny that that baby has no where else to go but out! Wish I looked like you when I was prego! Hugs! Hope your doing well!

    Robyn Werlich

     

Post a Comment

<< Home