wife, mom, scrapbooker.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The object of our affections...

He's officially six months old today! HOW did that happen?! He's sitting up, rolling around, eating like a champ...growing up too fast! Jake is one spoiled little dude! Being the youngest member of the family, that's to be expected. I thought Ally would be jealous of all the attention he'd be getting, but she's been great. She adores him. We all adore him. What a cutie! He makes me not-so-anxious about having a boy. I hope my little Jackson will be as sweet and smooshy and cuddly as this little monkey boy. Happy half year, Jakey-boy! :)

6 You say...

  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Jessi said…

    DARLING!!!!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Emily Kate said…

    Oh that is tooo cute. I love those little pinchable cheeks!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    he is just too cute, amy!!

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Anonymous baby heartbeat monitor said…

    As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on soft baby shoes I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about soft baby shoes, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous nike baby shoes said…

    While out blog surfing today for specific info on baby gift online, I ended up on your page. There is plenty of information on this site about baby gift online.

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Anonymous baby color monitor said…

    As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on luxury baby gift I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about luxury baby gift, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home