wife, mom, scrapbooker.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Note to self:

NEVER, I repeat, NEVER spend three hours outside in the pool when not wearing sunscreen. IT HURTS.

I have such a horrible sunburn, that I slept MAYBE 2 hours last night. When I'd wake up, my back would be stuck to the bed covers...rather the puss from my blistered back stuck. Yes, disgusting and painful. Lesson learned. :)

Looks like I missed some spots on poor Ally's face...OOPS!

2 You say...

  • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Jessi said…

    OUCH!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Bay in TN said…

    Ouch, ouch, ouch!!! I would tell you that vinegar and water are the perfect remedy, but it's really too late now. You have to use it the same day that you get the burn. I hope the peeling doesn't drive you crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home