wife, mom, scrapbooker.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

hey, me too...

I'm stealing this from Carrie Owen's blog...and she "stole" it from someone elses..and so on... :) I LOVE these things...

LAYER ONE: On The Outside

Name: Amy
Nicknames: Ames, Amos, Am
Birthdate: October 12, 1978
Birthplace: Dallas, TX
Current Location: Frisco, TX
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Light brown?
Height: 5'3"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Religion: LDS
Sex: Female


LAYER TWO: In The Inside

Your heritage: Danish, Swedish, English, Dutch
The shoes you wore today: None
Who you look like: I'm a good combo of mom & dad
Your weakness: Do we have all day? ;) If I have to pick one, I'd say patience.
Your fears: Bridges, spiders, snakes, airplanes, public speaking...
Your perfect pizza: Cheese, pineapple, black olives on a hand tossed crust. Mmm!
Goal you'd like to achieve: To get over my fears!


LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: "I know, right?"
Your thoughts first waking up: I'm hungry.
Your best physical feature: My eyes, I guess?
Your bedtime: The past couple weeks it's been at 8:30pm! Usually around 10:30, though.
Your most missed memory: Family trips down to Aunt Barbara's house in S. Padre Island....driving down the beach in the VW bus to go fishing with Uncle Larry...crossing the border into Mexico for shopping and not minding the heat...


LAYER FOUR: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke, I guess. I really prefer Dr. Pepper, though.
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King. Can we say Veggie Whopper with cheese?
Single or group dates: What's a date? hehe (usually single)
Adidas or Nike: I like Adidas clothing better, but Nike shoes better.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate and vanilla. :)
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither, thanks!


LAYER FIVE: Do You?

Smoke: Gross...NO.
Curse: No.
Sing: I sing, but not well!
Have had a crush(es): Well obviously! :)
Think you've been in love: Sure hope so. ;)
Want to get married: Already am.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes. But I can be pretty insecure.
Motion sickness: YES.
Think you're attractive: Not usually!
Think you're a health freak: Not at all.
Get along with your parents: I try. If you knew my mom, trying to get along is heroic. hehe
Like thunderstorms: LOVE them! I missed them so much when I lived in Utah.
Play an instrument: No, unfortunately. I can play at about a Primary level in piano...


LAYER SIX: Have you ever...

Smoked:Yes. I was quite the rebellious teenager...
Done a drug: See above. I am embarassed to be admitting this!
Gone to the mall?: Gosh..probably two-three times a week.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Yep, and in a sitting, too.
Eaten sushi: No way no how.
Been on stage: Yes. I liked it at the time...it helped me come out of my shell a bit.
Gone skating: Yeah, but it's been SO long!
Gone skinny dipping: Nope!
Dyed your hair: Yep. Just stopped getting highlights last year. I like my natural color now. :)
Stolen anything: Um, yeah. Not since adulthood, though. hehe
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope.
Been caught "doing something": NO..thank goodness. :P
Been called a tease: All the time.
Gotten beaten up: Nope. Unless you count my mom?
Shoplifted: Yes...once. I was 12. And I got caught...and beat. Stopped those sticky fingers!


LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older

Age you hope to be married: I was married at 22. :) I always thought it'd be a year earlier...
Numbers and Names of Children: 2 kids, Alyssa (3 years) and Jackson (due October 15th).
From first to last birth - Ally will be 3 years and about 9 months when Jack makes his appearance. :)
Describe your dream wedding: Wanted a temple marriage, got it.
How do you want to die: Does anyone really WANT to die? I'd prefer something painless...
What do you want to be when you grow up: I am what I am...a mom, wife, scrapbooker. Good enough for me!
What country would you most like to visit: Greece.


LAYER NINE: In a partner

Best eye color?: Blue/hazel
Best hair color?: Dark brown
Short or long hair: Short, please. Although if Greg looked good with a haircut like Josh Groban, I'd be ALL over that!
Height: 6'
Best articles of clothing: Nice jeans, nice belt, nice shoes, nice shirt (TUCKED IN).


LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...

Number of drugs taken illegally: Gosh I don't know. I want to forget it happened at all!
Number of CDs that you own: NO clue!
Number of piercings: 1 in each ear
Number of tattoos: I have 2. Regret them both. Blasted teenage years!
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Never, that I know of...



That was fun!! If you copy this in your blog, link it in my comments! I LOVE reading about people! :)

Have a good Sunday!

11 You say...

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Jimminy Christmas said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Jimminy Christmas said…

    I "stole" your blog idea. :) http://leighsimmons.blogspot.com/ I was just randomly clicking on today's most recently published blogs and happened upon yours. You actually only live about 20 minutes away from me. I've enjoyed your blog! Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I was laughing at some of our answers that were so alike! How come they never have DP on one of these things? And hey, my youngest dd was born on your b-day!

    I "stole" your idea too. . .

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Jessi said…

    I love finding out more about you!!! :)

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Carrie Owens said…

    isn't thievery fun? :) We get to learn so much about eachother this way!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger shannon said…

    I did this on mine...you've got me all curious about those rebel years! :)

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Elizabeth said…

    very cool! i'll have to steal this for my blog. =)

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Anonymous chris said…

    i have seen this on several blogs now and enjoyed reading through your list and seeing some similarities - did it on my own recently

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said…

    oh my good Lord! Carrie "borrowed" (a much friendlier word i think lol) this from MY blog & i happen upon yours to see that we have the same birthday?! =O well i'm 2 years older than you but still...how weird is that?! LOL

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I got this from Elizabeth and she credited your blog. I posted all my answers at
    http://jsvh.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!
    Jennifer

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous laser hair removal in dallas texas said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a dallas hair laser removal site/blog. It pretty much covers dallas hair laser removal related stuff.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home